Despite of the sadness that I feel right now, I am overwhelmed with joy and happiness for I know my friend is following her dream. I, in the first place encouraged her to do this though I know she will go somewhere that we cant get to see her often. Friendship doesn't stop when friends no longer see each other. Friendship stays in the heart and no matter how far the distance is, you still stay connected. You may not be there physically or don't get to talk all the time, but when you do, it will still feel like you have never left at all. Being a true friend means letting go of the people that means so much and just be there to cheer for them and be proud of their achievements. As they say, change is the only most permanent thing in this world. You cannot hold on to something so precious at all times eventhough they mean so much to you.
Aubrey, you know how bad I am expressing how I feel but you know what, you're the one who taught me to. Well, I'm still trying actually :-) You have been one of the best person I have known, our bond no matter what happen will always be there. You are my sister after all (legal papers signed and sealed btw, hahaha) You have been there for me and my family through ups and downs, you never get tired of listening to me. And I can't thank you enough. Know that whatever happens we are just here for you.
Keep safe always. You are a very intelligent woman and you'll do just fine. If you ever get tired of the city, come HOME to us to breathe some fresh air for a bit. I will SOOOO MISSS YOU but knowing that you are happy with this change brings a smile on my face. I LOVE YOU my dear and the great 4 years of friendship that we have shared and a LIFETIME more. xoxo


Oh I said I'm not gonna cry anymore but the tears jut rolled over my face. I still have no energy to stand up and leave my bed but I will have to. I have to keep you proud of me so I will start to explore the world now.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ate, our sisterhood means so much to me. I could never have survived Fairmont without you. I LOVE YOU with all my heart! Keep on writing! It makes us feel good =)