Monday, July 2, 2012

Longing...

I have always been full of love.. I always think of other people before myself and I enjoyed that. I love the feeling of being able to share, I love the feeling of being able to be a blessing to others. If only I have the means, I will extend it to those who needs it the most. I know I have a very big heart and I want to share it in so many ways. 

But somehow, now I feel like I want to be wanted. To be loved more than I can love. To be needed... Relationship wise, before I prefer to love more than what my partner can give me. Probably because, I grew up in a family where you dont have to be told, you just automatically share what you have and what you can give. Now, I think my views has changed. I want someone to love me more than I love him. I want someone to treat me the way I should be treated because I am Not just any woman. I am "Me". I am a one of a kind. I am SPECIAL and I deserve that kind of Love that a King gives his Queen. 

Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment