Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You in the Past...

This last few months has been one of the hardest... I am going through some rough patches recently and my only way of trying to find myself is to try and think of the past. It's sad when a good relationship ends up being so stagnant where when it all started it was the best ever. It is really true that it is up to the both of you on how you keep the fire burning. Now Im clinging on the past to remind me how good we are together then, how wonderful it is to be with the person you chose to be with for the rest of your life. I know things has changed, I am afraid that my feelings will too if I dont do something now. I just wish he will realize he needs to give his share too :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm just here... keep on writing girl... You'll pass everything thru. Be bold enough to say whatever you say! WHO CARES EH?

    take care!

    ReplyDelete